Saturday, September 4, 2010

What's your world vision? A discussion on the legal aspects of youth development programs by INGOs and local government institutions

August 14, 2010 a group of SEM-CDA students presented a forum or seminar about Youth Development Programs which includes: the Child Hope Asia, World Vision, and Department of Education in MIMAROPA. These Non-governmental organizations discuss about violence against children, child labor, as well as their rights and offer programs which we can help children in enriching their well-being after suffering from any form of maltreatment, poverty, hunger and violence. Scholarship and other financial assistance were given to the children by those generous and kind hearted persons. In World Vision they have this program wherein one person would sponsor one child and give the children something to support his/ her studies. I was amaze with these kinds of programs because I believe that it would help a lot. I realized that I my self can do this.

After this seminar, I realized how lucky I am to have this kind of life. My rights were not violated. My parents raise me well. Give me what I need. They Sent me to a good school for my future. And supported me in many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment